10 August 2009

CraftyFest

Well CraftFest finished yesterday, it was a fun weekend, I made some happy customers and a few new friends! Thankfully Sunday turned out to be a sunny day and the live Jazz band with all the visitors made it my favourite. A little selection of pics below...If you didn't make it down, you can still purchase from my shop online or watch out for another fair... either way, Summer is still here, I hope you have a lovely week...Z.


I sold lots of cards...but my favourite story was a lady who bought this one for her husband, it was their 15th anniversary.


Some happy girlies with their 'MagicComb' covered in vintage pearls...


and a feather hairband...cute!


I borrowed some bubble-wrap from the generous Lynda B... very beautiful pottery, have a look at her ceramic jewellery too.


And my neighbouring stall was lovely Lesley Frew of LAF Designs, she makes jewellery from recycled plastic bags...I got a pair of cute earrings, see below! {sorry it's a bit pixely!}

No comments:

Post a Comment