25 July 2011

Busy Lizzy

Catch up time : ) Yes, there's been a few exhibitions since my last post (mostly with the Firsty crew) so check out my recent 'Near Dark' series in my portfolio, but on a far more exciting note - I recently got the chance to put an installation into The Arboury Gallery in Bangor. The gallery itself is pretty spectacular (if you're in the country - go there), owners Andy and Debbie are also super lovely and have chosen some great artists to present. It was a pleasure to use the wee room on the side for a textile adventure, running with my pebble theme, I stitched like crazy and came up with the serene scene below. Lots coming up in August, officially our Craft Month, so of-course there's going to be lots going on, more to follow!










No comments:

Post a Comment